aranyreal
2013. szeptember 29., vasárnap
Future Practice
1. This time tomorrow, Maria
on a beach in Majorca. (sunbathe)
2. Wake me up by nine o'clock - I
long enough by then. (sleep)
3. Look, I can give you a lift to the station - I
that way anyway. (drive)
4. It's strange that when we get to Sydney, we
half way round the world. (fly)
5. Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We
dinner then. (have)
6. Phone me after 8 o'clock. We
dinner by then. (finish)
7. Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we
tennis. (play)
8. Do you think you
the same job in ten years' time? (still/do)
9. By the time you get home I
the house from top to bottom. (clean)
10. Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he
all his money before the end of his holiday. (spend)
1. This time tomorrow, Maria
[No answer]
will be sunbathing
on a beach in Majorca. (sunbathe)
2. Wake me up by nine o'clock - I
[No answer]
will have slept
long enough by then. (sleep)
3. Look, I can give you a lift to the station - I
[No answer]
will be driving
that way anyway. (drive)
4. It's strange that when we get to Sydney, we
[No answer]
will have flown
half way round the world. (fly)
5. Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We
[No answer]
will be having
dinner then. (have)
6. Phone me after 8 o'clock. We
[No answer]
will have finished
dinner by then. (finish)
7. Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we
[No answer]
will be playing
tennis. (play)
8. Do you think you
[No answer]
will still be doing
the same job in ten years' time? (still/do)
9. By the time you get home I
[No answer]
will have cleaned
the house from top to bottom. (clean)
10. Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he
[No answer]
will have spent
all his money before the end of his holiday. (spend)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése
Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.
Újabb bejegyzés
Régebbi bejegyzés
Főoldal
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése
Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.