2020. március 22., vasárnap

23 March, 2020

Transcript

For your safety and the safety of your community, you are in a shelter in place order. This means you’re stuck at home. No hanging out with friends. No playing sports with your neighbors. You can video chat, text, and talk, but you’re already feeling lonely. But this morning, when you wake up, you find a giant cardboard box in your room. Although it seems ordinary, this box can transport you into any book you’ve ever read. 
Simply state the book and page number and press the button and you’ll end up inside that world. Where do you go? Perhaps a fantasy novel? Maybe you want to warn Harry to take better care of Dobby? Or maybe a mystery novel? Perhaps you’ll go to a historical novel from back in the day or maybe you’ll visit a far-off galaxy and figure out why Storm Troopers have such bad aim. Or you’ll enter the world of superheroes and see firsthand how they save the day. Or maybe you can visit a dystopian future and help a protagonist change that society. Or maybe a realistic fiction novel where you can help a character navigate an interpersonal conflict. However, there is a catch. The box can only take you to five locations. 
Please list the five locations and explain why you are choosing them. 
Next, tell the story of the first location you visit. 
How will you react to the setting? 
How will you interact with the characters? 
How long will you stay there? 
What will you do while you’re there? 
Finally, explain how your actions change the plot, setting, and theme of the book. An adventure awaits. Good luck!
List your five locations and write your story in a comment:) 

Resource: John Spencer

16 megjegyzés:

  1. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
  2. The five locations I would love to go to are all the locations of my favorite books. That's why I want to go there.

    Queen Sissi
    Alice in wonderland
    Cyrano de Bergerac
    The girl with seven names
    Angels and Deamons

    My first journey would be the time when Sissi gets married. And from that time until She dies. Because I love that area while Sissi lived. I would go and work for Sissi of course. In that way I can help her and the most important thing. I can save her life from that terrible murderer. And that way She can protect her country and live a longer life.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. The locations where i would go are choosen beacuse i dont read a lot nowdays and these are the only places that i remeber. The firsst would be the world of the percy jackson books, the second would be the world of Felhovadaszok, for third i would go to Barthameaus, fourth is Pantherra, fifth is Satan kutyaja.
    In the world of the Percy Jackson books the greek mitology is strongly involved nad thats a world that i really like so i would probalby trie to meet as many people from it as i can. I would hepl percy out in the first half of the story beacuse its boring. I would tell him who really is, and guid him trough the rough segments of the story, tell him who the treater is ex. I alwasy wanted to know more about the greek gods but in that wolrd i could actuallt meet them and tolk withn them, so thats what i would do

    VálaszTörlés
  4. For me the only book i've read is Lord of the rings so my chosen destination would be middle earth, and i would just go sightseeing because i really like the sceenery

    VálaszTörlés
  5. My five locations are:

    Ford v Ferrari (movie)
    Alpha (movie)
    The golden compass
    Birds of prey(movie)
    Romeo and Juliet

    I chose these because I find them very entertaining or educational.

    I want to visit to the big race Called Le Mans in France because I grew up around cars because my dad was a car racer for 20 years. I was 1 years old when I went to my first race. I really love the movie because It's educational and really exciting. I want to go there either as a watcher or a friend of Ken Miles or Caroll Shelby (the main characters). I don't want to change the story or the act. I'd love to sit in the Ford GT40 with Ken Miles.


    VálaszTörlés
  6. The five books I always wanted to be a part of are the following:

    The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
    The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
    Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
    Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling

    First I would go to The Night Circus, because its my all time favorite book. Somehow when I read it, I felt like I was transported to their magical circus, box or no box. I think the story of the two main characters is beautiful and tragic. The wording of the book was fantastic and explained what the circus, the midnight dinners and the characters were like or what it would feel like to be around/ a part of them. Its truly an amazing book and I would do anything to go there.

    VálaszTörlés
  7. The five locations that I would visit are:

    Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker's duel on Mustafar
    Warn all Jedi about the order 66
    Take care of Harry Potter's parents and warn about Voldemort
    Save Dumbledore of Snape
    I would say to Romeo in-time: Juliet is alive but she is sleeping

    My first trip would be the time when Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker were fighting. I would be another Jedi and I would fight with Anakin to avoid Anakin's "death". This way I would reach Anakin's and Obi-Wan's peace, Anakin Skywalker would live a beautiful life with his wife and children.

    VálaszTörlés
  8. and it isnt a copy of tomi's work

    VálaszTörlés
  9. The five locations / world '/ uniiverse's that I would visit are:

    1.The office
    There is nothing special about this world the only reson is that there are lots of good, funny characters are in this show and thats why I want to spend a whole day in this office.
    2.Better Call Saul
    I would really like to visit this lawyer in albuquerque.
    This show is all about a lawyer and if I have a chance to visit one of he's interrogation that would be awesome and funny.
    3.Star Wars
    Star wars has one of the best Sci-fi universe where I would just visit a picturesque planet.
    4.Interstellar
    This is a brilliant Sci-fi where I just follow the main heros on there objective and visit all of those awesome planets and universes.
    5.Ad Astra
    The same but in that case I would just visit the base on the moon.

    VálaszTörlés

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.